Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 2 participants
Erasmus+ TC – 4 – 11 December, 2023
Deadline – 13.11.2023 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 360 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for economical and environmental tickets. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information before completing the application.
Please read more about the project in the info pack.
Together we will tackle the problems and opportunities related to the future, fourth generation of human rights. We will incorporate various methods and connect the world of science fiction with human rights. The training aims to explore the concept of human rights in the contemporary world, with a particular focus on future rights (i.e., fourth-generation rights) and the ongoing importance of fighting for equal access to human rights for all.
– Raising awareness about discrimination and their intersectionality;
– Providing participants with tools to tackle gender-based discrimination and inequalities;
– Training participants for them to create inclusive indoor or outdoor youth activities;
– Formulating recommendations with participants for better gender equality in youth work and outdoor education;
– Raising confidence among participants to experiment with new sports and activities.
We look for youth workers who are
- aged over 18;
- motivated to learn more in the field of human rights;
- speak English-speaking participants;
- interested in organising local actions in their communities right after the TC;
- have access to young people.