Erasmus+ Training course in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ Training course in Bakuriani, Georgia – 03–12 December 2021
How to apply? – Fill in the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling in the application
Deadline: 15 October 2021 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 120 euro
Aim of the project:
Our project “Together we are strong” stems from the need to support youth associations and youth workers working in areas where intolerance and discrimination are still rising or just with young people who are the first victims of these phenomena to improve their skills in a general context of promoting the fundamental European values of respect for human rights, democracy, inclusion, peace, and social cohesion.
The key objectives of the project:
– to raise awareness of youth workers and young people on migration issues;
– to support the integration process of newly arrived migrants in civic society activities;
– to support the professional development of youth workers
– teaching youth workers useful, new tools and methodologies in order to reduce discriminatorily
and stereotypical thinking in their local society.
– to give expertise knowledge regarding migration, its statistic, migration causes, and data analyses;
– strengthening partnership cooperation among European Union and Eastern Partnership countries and empowering youth NGOs.
Who does fit this project? You do if:
- You have experience in youth work
- You have intermediate English skills
- You are interested in the field of migration and conflict resolution