Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 participants
Erasmus+ TC – 6 – 13 March, 2023
Deadline – 07.01.2024 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 160 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for economical and environmental tickets. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information before completing the application.
Please read more about the project in the infopack.
While we have observed a general tendency towards better gender equality in our societies in the past decades, many forms of discrimination and inequalities persist and need to be tackled. Outdoor education and outdoor activities, in general, are not exempted from such inequalities, with gender socialization tending to trap gender minorities and women in the « indoor », rather than opening them to the « outdoor ». Training youth workers in order to make them able to implement inclusive outdoor activities or sports can create positive tendencies and develop good habits that would benefit the youth sector, the EU and its neighbouring countries.
– Raising awareness about discrimination and their intersectionality
– Providing participants with tools to tackle gender-based discrimination and inequalities
– Training participants in order for them to create inclusive indoor or outdoor youth activities
– Formulating recommendations with participants for better gender equality in youth work and outdoor education
– Raising confidence among participants to experiment with new sports and activities
– youth workers, youth leaders and people active in the field of youth and who are over 18 years old.