Erasmus+ Training course in Netherlands
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – 04-10 February 2023 in Netherlands
Deadline – 07 January 2023 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Project is co-funded by the Erasmus Plus projects and travel is reimbursed until a certain limit.
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 530 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for flight tickets which is economic and environmental. It is not for personal use!)
The training takes place in Katwijk aan Zee.
Accommodation (2 to 3 people per room) and basic meals are provided.
No Training fee required.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
We will focus in how to create storylines that address issues in a systemic manner, rather than focus on an individualistic level. We want to improve our dialogue artistic tools to represent challenges as a complex reality and to focus on systemic change/solutions.
Each country will send 3 participants.
– Youth workers, youth leaders, social workers and activists that use methods that include storylines (storytelling, theatre, videos, etc)
– Residents in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, France, Portugal and the Netherlnds
– If you are Ukrainian and currently seeking refugee in another country, you can also apply.
– You can attend the entire duration of the training, when 4 and 10 February are travel dates, with 5 working days.
– You have some experience with building narratives through storylines and are motivated to join the training.
– At least 18 years old.
– Having at least Basic English.