Erasmus+ Youth Exchange in Mus, Turkey
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country for Youth Exchange: 1 group leader + 7 participants
Erasmus+ YE dates: 03 – 10 December 2022
Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Deadline: 24 October 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Maximum travel reimbursement for Azerbaijan: 275€
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation and food will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
The main aim of the project is to raise awareness of gender equality in rural areas and to promote this topic among young people in an intercultural environment, to explore affects of gender issues all over the world, to get to know about gender issues that were forwarded by tradition, to learn from international realities, cultures, economic and religious backgrounds, to develop a mutual understanding in terms of gender equality and how gender issues are handled in different countries.
Who does fit this project? You do if you …
- can communicate in English;
- are between 18 and 30 years old (group leaders may be older);
- live in rural areas;
- have interest and ideas to work on gender equality issues;
- have high motivation to participate in all phases of the project;
- work with youth and have expierence working with young people (group leaders only)