Location: Bucharest, Romania
Project name: Eastern Partnership Volunteering Program 3.2®️
Hosting organization: COSI (Civic Orientation and Social Integration)
Sending organization: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Purpose of the project:
Europe cannot afford wasted talent, social exclusion, and youth disengagement; therefore EPVP 3.0 project provides youngsters with easily accessible opportunities to engage in solidarity actions, enabling them to act for the benefit of the community as active citizens while gaining valuable experience and competences, thereby improving their further employability. Thus, the project is focusing on five objectives:
1. Involve 6 NEET volunteers in COSI and its solidarity activities; hence, supporting them to become active,responsible, independent, development-seeker citizens; and equip them with further labor market and/or entrepreneurship competences.
2. Improve COSI’s target group knowledge/attitude regarding aspects such as Human rights, sense of solidarity, volunteering, and active citizenship; as well as inclusion, inter-cultural dialogue, and tolerance; and combating: stereotypes and prejudices, racism and xenophobia, discrimination, social inequality, poverty, and exclusion by conducting monthly raise awareness campaigns/humanitarian actions (according to UN calendar)…….For more info pack visit the link.
Number of volunteers: 1 volunteer between 18-30 years old (Only Azerbaijani citizenship)
Project period – 03/10/2022 to 03/04/2023 (7 months)
Deadline: 6th of September 2022
How to apply?
-Please get registration number, apply through the European Youth Portal.
-Fill the application form
How to get a registration number? – If you don’t have account on European Youth Portal, please watch our instruction videos from this Link
All costs are covered by European Solidarity Corps
No participation fee!
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
All the logistics (Accommodation and all bills, international insurance, international and local transportation, mentoring, VISA costs) are fully provided by COSI. Volunteers will receive 240 Euro/month (pocket + food money).
Application conditions and requirements for volunteering:
– Conventionally unemployed, opportunity-seekers or voluntary NEETs youngsters;
– Committed to promote Human rights, sense of solidarity and inter-cultural dialogue, volunteering and active citizenship;
– Eager to foster social inclusion, acceptance and tolerance and reduce: stereotypes/prejudices, racism, discrimination, social inequality, poverty;
– Keen to develop personally and professionally in a multicultural environment;
– Motivated to acquire project management/writing, ICT and social media proficiency and events organizing skills;
– Speaks English.
Sending organization information
Name of the sending organization: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
OID number : E10200624
City and country of your sending organization: Sumgait, Azerbaijan
Person in charge (name and surname): Ramiz Aliyev
E-mail of the person in charge: email@example.com