Erasmus+ Training course in Struga, North Macedonia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 1 participant aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – 06-13 June 2022
Deadline – 17 May 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Health insurance won’t be provided and needs to be purchased individually.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
“Ecological Footprint Reduction in Youth NGO Work” addresses one of the most important challenges of our time – sustainable development. Environmental challenges, climate change and commitment to more inclusive growth are part of the EU and our activity. EU investments in educational projects can contribute to a continuous increase in local capacities that lead to direct development. To ensure this positive contribution, we need to improve management practices – planning, management and logistics systems need to be aligned with sustainability issues. The project idea is based on respect for human rights and active participation. Sustainability is closely related to increasing general awareness about the civic duties of Europeans and other peoples. Our underlying aim is to promote an inclusive society where all the voices are heard and where people have sufficient education for being able to take meaningful participation and to contribute to the life of their communities.
The main objectives of the project:
- Raise awareness about environmental practices and official strategies at the European level among youth and other civic organisations;
- Adjustment and improvement in the management of youth NGOs by increasing the levels of ecological practices;
- A positive impact on the environment in the form of reduction of gas emissions, reusing and recycling and movement towards a circular economy;
- Promotion of active citizenship and European citizenship;
- Inclusion of marginalised groups;
- Positive contribution of each project to sustainable consumption and production, public health, social inclusion, sustainable transport, use of clean energy, conservation and management of natural resources;
- Adjusting the organisational and management practices from the selection of participants, choice of materials, food, venue and transportation to understand a project’s long-term social impact.
Who does fit this project?
You do, if you are:
- At least 18 years old;
- Fluent in English (B2);
- A youth worker, youth organisation’s manager, volunteer or member of youth organisation;
- Open to learn and share information;
- Active in environmental topics or show keen interest and vision into creating environmentally-friendly activities.