Erasmus+ double stage Training course in Kobuleti, Georgia
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 participants aged at least 18 years
- The first training in Kobuleti, Georgia – 5 – 13th of September 2021 (5th and 13th are travel days)
- Second training in Slovakia in October or in November 2021.
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling the application
Deadline: 18 August 2021 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Travel cost: 180 euro
Aim of the project:
The project Future skills for Youth aims to improve the competencies of youth leaders and youth workers in Mindfulness, Embodiment, and Coaching methods as non-formal education methods to increase mental health and wellbeing, but also social dialogue and a sense of belonging among youth. In the course of globalization and migration, societies become more diverse, which often causes conflict, tension, or even radicalization.
The Project as a whole aims to empower youth leaders and youth worker’s personal development and Leadership capacity by fostering their skills for self-reflection and self-awareness, by using mindfulness and embodiment as pathways.
For detailed information about the project, please click on InfoPack
Who does fit this project? You do if:
- Youth workers and youth leaders
- Have intermediate English skills
- Have work experience in a social or any co-profit organization working with young people
- Motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting
It is required that selected participants attend both Training courses!