Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants
Erasmus+ TC – 08-16 November 2023
Deadline – 20.09.2023 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 360 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for economical and environmental tickets. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application.
Please read more about the project in the info pack.
The training course “A Path to Self Care” addresses the issue of stress among youth workers and focuses on the development of their well-being in order to address the quality of educational activities they organize.
Besides that, it aims at training youth workers on the usage of stress-management tools in their work with young people in order to create a balanced learning environment for them and provide ready-to-use copying mechanisms for challenging life situations.
- Identify the stress factors which influence youth workers in partner countries
- Learn how mindfulness can contribute to eliminating stress and learn about MBSR (mindfulness-based stress reduction techniques)
- Train youth workers in using stress-management tools in youth work in different contexts
- Equip participants with theoretical knowledge on the nature of stress
- Acquire concrete skills in time management and learn how it can contribute to dealing with stress
- Learn about stress-management tools which can be used in working with young people in order to address their study-related stress and develop their emotional intelligence
- Provide educators with the stress-management tools for personal everyday use (physical tools, art tools)
- Share good practices in stress management in education and youth work
– Youth workers and educators working with young people
– Should be 18 years old or over
– Should be able to communicate in English
– Should take part in the whole period of the training course
– Should be ready to promote activities in own community after the training course ends
– Should be NOT beginners in youth work
– Should have a deep need for stress-management tools due to demanding work conditions.
Selected participants are in charge of organising a local event (seminar, workshop, training etc) for their own community within the month and a half after the training course comes to an end.
Selected participants are in charge of the dissemination and visibility