Location: Mus, Turkiye
Project name: Onkoloji günleri ‘Yeşeren Bir Bitki’
Hosting organisation: Genc Caba
Sending organisation: “Common Sense” Youth Organisation
Purpose of the project:
This organisation is willing to involve volunteers who face situations which make their participation in activities more difficult, from the following categories for different types of project; health problems, disability, social obstacles. Our objectives;
– Help young people with cancer who are effected badly because of the Covid-19 pandemic by enabling volunteers, increase knowledge and skills about healthy lifestyles and enhance the cooperation between organisations from participating countries by creating a solid and trustable network of partners.
– Enable volunteers work with cancer patients, their families and local organisations, create an environment for awareness-raising activities,
– Build inclusive society by bridging cancer patients, families with local community and local/national and international actors,
– Enhance involvement of families, youth and non-governmental organizations in the process of fighting cancer, strengthen platform and networks that are working with cancer patients, and contribute studies and projects on creating a social awareness and awareness-raising on Cancer,
– Inform local community especially families of cancer patients, children and youth who has challenges linked with geographical remoteness correctly against cancer by improving capacity of the volunteers and enable them sharing their skills and experiences with local environment
Number of volunteers: 4 volunteers between 18-30 years old (Only Azerbaijani citizenship)
Project period – 13/09/2023 to 12/10/2023
Deadline: 03 September 2023 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
How to apply? – Fill out the Application Form (click the link)
All costs are covered by European Solidarity Corps
No participation fee!
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
Accommodation is provided with overhead costs included. Accommodation details will be provided to shortlisted candidates. Travel expenses are covered with a certain limit. The volunteer’s monthly allowance includes food, pocket money and local transport.
Application conditions and requirements for volunteering:
✔ Between 18 and 30 years;
✔ team worker
✔ Communicative and sociable.
Sending organisation information
Name of the sending organisation: “Common Sense” Youth Organisation
OID number : E10200624
City and country of your sending organisation: Sumgait, Azerbaijan
Person in charge (name and surname): Ramiz Aliyev
E-mail of the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.org