Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants
Erasmus+ TC – 8-16 December 2023 in the Czech Republic
Deadline – For filling application form: 14.08.2023 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 330 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for economical and environmental tickets. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application.
Please read more about the project in the info pack.
The CYBER HEROES project empowers youth workers in youth development by enhancing their competencies in cyber security. We address the risks associated with smart products and the importance of online safety. Traditional education often falls short in teaching cyber security, so we offer a flexible non-formal learning approach. We emphasize that cyber security is relevant to everyone, as ordinary users are frequent targets.
A core aspect of the project involves the development of national projects that employ gamification techniques to educate the public about cyber security. By leveraging the power of gamified learning, participants engage in creative and interactive activities that raise awareness and promote responsible online behaviour. Through these initiatives, we strive to foster a safer digital environment by equipping individuals with cognitive, technical, and social skills that enable them to effectively address cybersecurity challenges. The acquired competencies not only enhance their personal capabilities but also contribute to building collective resilience against cyber threats, creating a positive impact on both individuals and society as a whole.
– Educate about digital and cyber security, social engineering and manipulation techniques
– Improve the knowledge about cybersecurity in Europe
– Give tools on how to use gamification in non-formal education
– Empower and encourage young people to share their knowledge about this topic
– Get intercultural experience by meeting the representatives of different countries and creating strong relationships between participants
– Stimulate the self-development process of the participants
– Increase the employability and participation of youth workers, develop their personal skills, and increase their efficiency
– Build partnerships and future cooperation on the basis of the project under Erasmus+ and improve the quality of local and international youth work
– Assist them to ‘get out of the box,’ think creatively, and see that the world is full of possibilities which are just waiting to be explored
Participants are expected to have the following profile:
-intend to work with youngsters;
-want to create projects in their countries;
-are already working with youth;
-have previous experience with activism;
-have some background with being part of students project, voluntary organizations;
-are interested in topics such as cyber security, social engineering or IT in general;
-have a communicative level of English;
-have experience with working with computers and new technologies;
-enjoy new ways of teaching and implementing modern techniques;
-are ready to develop the topic of cyber security in the communities;
-are eager to cooperate in future on this topic;
-are between 18 and 35 years old.