Erasmus+ training course in Tauchen / Mönichkirchen, Austria
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 2 participants aged at least 22 years
Erasmus+ TC – 5-13 June 2023 in Tauchen / Mönichkirchen, Austria
Deadline – 07 April 2023 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 360 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for tickets which is economic and environmental. It is not for personal use!)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
This project will gather youth workers to explore, improve and train in the field of acting. Both for personal development and for enhancing one’s own work with youth. If you work with young people, you want to act, learn from professional actors, and enjoy the fresh air in the countryside, then this is for you.
Accordingly, the project pursues the following objectives:
– To learn how to see people;
– To learn to embody your emotions;
– To have the chance to learn about yourself, share your story, to grow your story;
– To create a healthy and conscious relationship with yourself;
– To learn how to use theatre in youth work;
– To increase creativity in your work;
– To get ideas on how to increase empathy among youth;
– To be able to use storytelling in your work context.
This training course will be based on non-formal principles, which means the trainers offer workshops based on their experience as professional actors and educators. The trainer will listen to your needs and design a programme that will allow you to find your learning goals within the framework of acting, creativity and community building. The title of this training course refers to the idea, that we will play each other’s stories. Fictional or biographical will be up to you. By doing so they will listen, reflect understand practice and finally perform.
We invite participants who are involved in social and youth projects, initiatives and programs in various forms. Participants are expected to have the following profile:
– Age: 22+
– Educators/youth workers/trainers/teachers/pedagogues/ people working with youth;
– Experience in youth work and active participation in the sending organization;
– Commitment to participate in 100% of the project and follow-up activities;
– Commitment to help with the dissemination of the project results;
– Motivation to learn about theatre skills and develop personal skills.