Erasmus+ 2-stage training course in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 participants aged at least 20 years
Erasmus+ TC – 17-23 April 2023 in Bakuriani, Georgia
Deadline – 25 February 2023 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 275 Euro (this cost is considered to be spent for tickets which is economic and environmental. It is not for personal use!)
Important note: Our project is designed as a long-learning process. The 1st stage is followed by the 2nd stage. Therefore, the participation in both stages is crucial to reach the desired impact! Technical details will be shared with selected participants!
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
The project aims to strengthen the capacities of (youth) organisations in supporting young people`s mental health and well-being and through that to contribute to young people`s empowerment.
A significant and increasing number of young people across Europe are expressing their concern at the prevalence of mental health issues such as high stress, anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses amongst their peers. Young people cite the immense societal pressures they face today, and express a need for better youth mental health provision. The 2019-2027 EU youth strategy also puts a flashlight on young people’s wellbeing and health with the fifth of eleven Youth Goals.
Accordingly, the project pursues the following objectives:
– To strengthen the competencies of youth workers in supporting young people`s personal mental well-being and personal development
– To develop educational activities and practices, that youth workers can use to support young people’s well-being
– To foster international cooperation between the participants and the project partners on self-care, mental health and well-being work for the personal development of young people
The same group of participants are supposed to attend 2 training courses:
1st training course aims at exploring and practising concepts related to well-being and mental health. 17-23rd of April, 2023. Bakuriani, Georgia.
2nd training course will create space for the participants to improve their competencies of accompanying, supporitng and facilitating well-being related processes with young people. October 2023, Kobuleti, Georgia.
We invite participants who are involved in social and youth projects, initiatives and programs in various forms. Participants are expected to have the following profile:
- Be connected to youth and community work as an educator, project manager, volunteer etc. on local level in their communities
- Curiosity and readiness to participate in activities related to self-awareness, emotional regulation and connection work
- Curiosity and willingness to explore aspects of own well-being
- Willingness and readiness to engage into an intense and highly intercultural learning process
- Ability to communicate in English – Willingness and availability to fully participate in the project activities
- Be minimum 20 years old