Double stage Erasmus+ Training Course in Czech Republik and Slovakia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – first stage 26 November – 03 December 2022, second stage April/May 2023
Deadline – 07 October 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 330 Euro (this cost means that your ticket will be reimbursed within this limit and you are responsible to buy your tickets and after you will be reimbursed within the limit)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
NOTE: Participation in both stages is important!
The main aim of the project is to create new international opportunities for young people, youth workers, teachers and trainers, to establish working areas that are needed for young people and look beyond that, to learn about non-formal education, its original ways, benefits and structure, to find out about the best suitable education for individuals, to explore how we can make activities more entertaining and engaging, to find out how to make transfer from authority to leader.
– Traits of non-formal education: You will learn about non-formal education
– Education with purpose: While formal education serves as a link of given information and knowledge, with non-formal education you learn how to give people what they need in the form that is the most suitable for them
– Creativity: because no learning will be great without fun, so we will explore how we can make activities more entertaining and engaging at the same time
– Team work: In education there should be no us and them as teachers usually put themselves. We will be exploring this during both stages, how to make transfer from authority into leader.
- At least 18 years old
- Being able to communicate in English
- Working with young people, youth workers, teachers and trainers
- Knowledge in non-formal education
- Wanting to develop skills in youth work, facilitating, and non-formal education methods