Erasmus+ Training course in Rustavi, Georgia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – 11-19 September 2022
Deadline – 27 July 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan (this cost means that your ticket will be reimbursed within this limit and you are responsible to buy your tickets and after you will be reimbursed within the limit): – 150 Euro
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Health insurance won’t be provided and needs to be purchased individually.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
The project is to make participants more aware and able to mainstream gender around them and in the workplace. During the week, participants will take part in different workshops and learning visits in Tbilisi. They will then create an outcome in relation to the project.
The course will be hosted in the camping area Rustavi International Scout Center and internet will only be available in emergencies.
The key objectives of the project:
- Learn how to use a gender reading grid to better identify discriminations, inequalities, gender gaps and stereotypes.
- Implement better communication at work and with the public.
- Define gender-oriented goals and targets for the workplace, put on gender lenses and adopt a gender-aware perspective in everyday work.
- Monitor progress and promote gender-aware behavior among staff, in order to create equal, respectful and peaceful work relationships.
- Make a diagnosis of equality achievement and formulate guidance for the workplace.
Who does fit this project? You do, if you are:
- At least 18 years old
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Youth workers, coaches, leaders or educators
- Social workers or NGO workers
- HR representatives
- Anyone else who works with people & would like to expand their practice or career to include mindfulness teaching