Erasmus+ Training course in Manglisi, Georgia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – 07-16 September 2022
Deadline – 20 July 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan (this cost means that your ticket will be reimbursed within this limit and you are responsible to buy your tickets and after you will be reimbursed within the limit): – 275 Euro
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Health insurance won’t be provided and needs to be purchased individually.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Aim of the project:
The project will provide participants frames and tools of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR). Through this project we would like to become more aware of ourselves, our lives, own fundamental values, views, personal attitudes, decisions and actions. The project guides participants to find new ways of personal development, self-acceptance, self-expression and self-transformation through MBSR.
The course will be hosted in a camping area and internet will only be available in emergencies.
The key objectives of the project:
- Develop focus, concentration & clear mind;
- Equip participants with competencies & methods for their personal and professional development;
- Discover the new ways of self-awareness through meditation, yoga, massage, body movement & breath techniques;
- Enhance healthy lifestyle, physical flexibility, coordination & body awareness through experimenting different styles of Yoga & contemporary dance movements;
- Build meaningful relationships & future cooperation.
Who does fit this project?
You do, if you are:
- At least 18 years old
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Youth workers, coaches, leaders or educators
- Social workers or NGO workers
- HR representatives
- Anyone else who works with people & would like to expand their practice or career to include mindfulness teaching
- Experience or interest in one of the following fields: yoga, meditation, coaching, massage or dance