Long-term volunteering project in Turkiye!
Sending organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Hosting organization: Yedi İklim Culture Art Education Science and Solidarity Association
Location: Ankara, Turkiye
Project name: We Socialize with Culture and Art 2
Project period: July 2022 – June 2023 (1 year)
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application . You can apply either in English or Azerbaijani/Turkish.
Deadline: 12 of July 2022 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Maximum travel reimbursement for Azerbaijan: 275€
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation and food will be covered with the support of the European Solidarity Corps.
Purpose of the project:
We can list the primary objectives of the project we want to carry out as follows:
– To ensure communication and cooperation between our volunteers coming from abroad within the scope of the project and young people and children who are the target audience of our association,
– Contributing to the creation of a youth profile that adopts the common values of Europe,
– To support young people with limited opportunities to gain self-confidence, self-respect and easily adapt to the society,
– To add a new dimension to the volunteering activities of our association and to encourage volunteering activities to local youth through our volunteers from abroad and to increase the volunteering activities in the local area
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
You will stay at a house with other volunteers.
– At the house, all facilities are available( hot water, natural gas etc.)
– We will give your monthly food expenses.
We are looking for two female volunteers for each period, who should be suitable for teamwork, have communication skills and can participate in studies on disadvantaged children and disabled people.