Erasmus+ Training course in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ TC – 30 July – 07 August 2022
Deadline – 29 May 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Transport cost for Azerbaijan (this cost means that your ticket will be reimbursed within this limit and you are responsible to buy your tickets and after you will be reimbursed within the limit): – 180 Euro
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food and transportation during the project will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Health insurance won’t be provided and needs to be purchased individually.
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Europe needs tolerant and inclusive societies, to promote common European values, foster social integration, enhance intercultural understanding and a sense of belonging to a community and to prevent violent radicalization. Our Erasmus+ training course “It’s Time to Understand” is an effective instrument to promote the inclusion of people with different backgrounds. During the Training Course following topics will be covered: human rights, intercultural understanding, no to discrimination, professional development and new partnerships
The key objectives of the project:
- Understanding of existing problems and its causes, exploring existing lines of tensions/conflicts in Europe;
- Teaching youth workers and youth activists useful tools and methodologies in order to reduce discriminatory and stereotypical thinking;
- To have a space for participants to share their best practices of their local societies;
- To involve young leaders from minority groups from various European and neighbor countries;
- Increasing young people’s (partner organizations’ beneficiaries) sense of initiative and supporting them in bringing the change that suits their real needs;
- Developing and distributing educational materials (tool kit) that will help different stakeholders understand what youth activism is and how to support it, especially in the context of young people at risk;
- Strengthening partnership cooperation among European Union and Eastern Partnership countries and empowering EECA NGOs.
Who does fit this project?
You do, if you are:
- At least 18 years old
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Youth worker or youth trainer and active in this field;
- Resident in one of the participating countries;
- Motivated to develop your competences and to share your experiences with other participants;
- Motivated to meet people from different countries and explore topics related to intercultural understanding.