Erasmus+ Youth Exchange in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country for Youth Exchange: 1 group leader + 4 participants
Erasmus+ YE dates: 09 – 15 June 2022
Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Deadline: 20th of May 2022 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Maximum travel reimbursement for Azerbaijan: 245€
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation and food will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Inner Engineering is a youth exchange program focusing on giving the participants a chance to get a better understanding of the emotional, psychological and social well-being. We want to create a space where people can exchange ideas, challenge their views, embrace the difficulties and focus on finding and appreciating inner harmony. After this project participants will be able to spread information about mental health conditions and healthy lifestyle with the tools and practices they will be given during the project.
- To raise awarness and develop an understaning of the existing mental health conditions;
- To broaden the knowledge of young people about mindful practices and how mental health conditions can be treated;
- To make young people reflect upon their own social and cultural background regarding the topic of mental health conditions and well-being;
- To explore the potential of healthy lifestyle and mindful practices in preventing risk-taking and self-harm behaviours
- To establish a network of like minded organisations and individuals who are interested in the further exchange on the topic of healthy lifestyle and mental well-being;
- To raise awarness about the effect of mental health conditions, especially after the pandemic period among different stakeholders by developing and disseminating blog posts and publications.
Who does fit this project? You do if you …
- can communicate in English;
- are between 18 and 29 years old (group leaders may be older);
- are fully vaccinated;
- are ready to share personal stories;
- are motivated to explore new ideas and methods;
- are interested in emotional, psychological and social wellbeing.