Erasmus+ Youth Exchange “Youth community against the fake news” in Krasnodar, Russia
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country for Youth Exchange: 1 team leader + 4 participants
Erasmus+ YE in Krasnodar, Russia – 11 – 17 May 2022
How to apply: Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Deadline: 19th of February 2022 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
Maximum travel reimbursement for Azerbaijan: 275€
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation and food will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
The last 2 years became the time when almost all countries of the world, had to face an emergency and throw all their efforts to preserve the health of their citizens and stop the spread of Coronavirus infection in the world. When all countries are in a similarly difficult situation, it is very important to get information from reliable sources in order to learn from each other’s positive experience of behavior in an emergency. The topic of the project is fake news, we suppose to discuss the methods of critical thinking and increase our media literacy.
Young people are the driving force of each country, which is able to influence the local government and determine the direction of development of their society. For these purposes, there is a need to develop an international youth community, to establish permanent friendly relations for mutual acquaintance with life, history, and culture.
- identify the most pressing issues in the relations of the participating countries;
- introduce young people to the principles of social diplomacy and its impact on solving urgent problems;
- expand cooperation between participating organizations in the field of youth;
- destroy cultural barriers between participating countries;
- give a long-term international dimension to the project and the activities to be implemented.
The main aim of this project is to establish cultural and diplomatic integration of socially active youth of the participating countries by creating an international youth community of these countries.
Who does fit this project? You do if you …
- can communicate in English;
- are between 18 and 30 years old (group leaders may be older);
- are interested in the topic of media literacy;
- are ready to take part in the whole project;
- are motivated to conduct local action