Erasmus+ Youth Exchange in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 young people + 1 group leader
Erasmus+ YE in Bakuriani – 23 March – 1 April 2022
Please read all the information clearly before filling out the application.
Deadline: 08 February 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation and food will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
The maximum travel reimbursement for Azerbaijan is 180 EUR.
About the project:
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand and manage one’s own emotions, and those of the people around them. People with a high degree of emotional intelligence know what they’re feeling, what their emotions mean, and how these emotions can affect other people. Higher emotional intelligence in society can play an important role in developing intercultural communication and respect towards each other. Intercultural implementation of new methodologies that enrich empathy, respect, self-awareness, collaboration, social engagement, and international mindfulness, is one of the most effective forms of building emotionally intelligent societies.
Aims and objectives:
- To increase young people’s emotional intelligence and encourage them to be more open to intercultural dialogue;
- To promote skills, attitudes, and knowledge that help the youth to identify and regulate emotions, to develop positive relationships, and to make responsible decisions;
- To develop a network of like-minded individuals and organizations ready to cooperate on future projects related to non-formal education;
- To create a concrete plan for follow-up projects and activities focusing on emotional intelligence and intercultural learning;
- To enhance the cooperation between young people on an international level.
Profile of Participants:
- 18 – 30 years old (group leaders may be older)
- able to communicate in English
- motivated and interested in this project and its topics
- motivated to conduct a local workshop