Erasmus+ Youth Entrepreneurial Competence Matrix (YECM) in United Kingdom
Partner organisation from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 6 participants + 1 team leader
Erasmus+ YECM in UK – 22-28 May 2022
Please read all information clearly before filling out the application
Deadline: 31st of March 2022 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 360 euro
The Youth Entrepreneurial Competence Matrix (YECM) is a young social entrepreneurship development programme, which will be based on Asfar’s SEDA methodology created through the British Council’s Developing Inclusive Creative Enterprises programme in 2019.
It aims to develop entrepreneurial competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of future Social Change-Makers through boosting their personal, professional and socio-economical development but also, reduce youth unemployment and raise the quality of their life.
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Launch of a Social Change Makers Network wing
- Support the transition between people’s personal and professional development into the job’s market
The key objectives of the project:
- Participants will develop an entrepreneurial mindset to be able to turn creative ideas into entrepreneurial action, which will support their personal development, active citizenship, social inclusion and employability.
- Participants will increase their communication and conflict resolution skills, sense of initiatives and negotiation, which will help contributing to young people’s personal and professional development and facilitate their transition into the job market.
- Participants will benefit from learning how to document their skills and competences, as a way of personal and professional development (Europass and Youthpass).
- Participants plan and carry out local social action activity which will lead to social change in their communities and will allow them to mobilise their new social entrepreneurial skills.
– Young people aged 18 to 30
– Intermediate English skills (B1)
– Young people with fewer opportunities
– Young people who are interested in the topic