Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Project name: Short-term volunteers to work with disadvantaged kids and youngsters
Hosting organization: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bulgaria Association
Sending organization: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Purpose of the project:
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF BULGARIA ASSOCIATION is looking for 4 volunteers to work with children and young people living in social institutions in the city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria. During the service, the volunteers will have the chance to:
• visit kids and youngsters living in social care institutions and organize group activities and games with them;
• organize thematic meetings and holidays for these children and young people, promoting intercultural exchange;
• participate in camps and other long-term activities organized by the social institution;
• lead open foreign language lessons for the children;
• participate in the organization of charitable and fundraising activities for causes related to the target group;
• assist the administrative work at the office and help with other initiatives at the organization.
Number of volunteers: 1 volunteer between 18-30 years old (Only Azerbaijani citizenship)
Project period – 01/02/2022 to 31/03/2022 (2 months)
Deadline: 31st December 2021
How to apply? – Please get registration number, apply through European Youth Portal
How to get a registration number? – If you don’t have account on European Youth Portal, please watch our instruction videos from this Link
All costs are covered by European Solidarity Corps
No participation fee!
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
Accommodation, food, insurance, international and domestic travel are covered by the project.
Application conditions and requirements for volunteering:
We are looking for volunteers aged 18-30, motivated to work with disadvantaged kids and youngsters and willing to support the administrative work at the organization.