Erasmus+ Training Course in Kysak, Slovakia
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization www.csyo-az.org
Participants per country: 2 participants
Erasmus+ Training Course in Kysak Slovakia – 3rd – 10th December 2021
How to apply? – Fill the application form. Please read all the information clearly before filling the application.
Deadline: 08 November 2021 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. The travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 360 EUR).
- to discuss the current use of digital tools by organizations and analyze their potential to grow
- to analyze lessons learned from how youth work transformed during the pandemic, especially in terms of online and hybrid formats of work and support
- to critically look at the threats and opportunities of online media as a discussion forum raising awareness of how digital tools and new media can enhance youth work and help to create a greater impact on present-day youth activities
- to develop competencies of participants to become effective and versatile users of available digital tools
- to create space for effective transfer of know-how in regards to media literacy and digitalization across Europe
- to exchange tools, methods, ideas in the use of modern technologies across youth organizations in Europe
- to foster European cooperation in the youth field and support the development of new innovative solutions for new generations of digitalized youth organizations
- to produce a user-friendly collection of digital tools and promote it amongst youth organizations across Europe
Profile of Participants:
- Youth workers
- Youth leaders
- Project coordinators
- Fluent in English
- Committed to conducting follow-up
Participation fee: 20 euro per participant to be paid in cash in Slovakia
Due to the COVID-19 situation, if the minimum amount number of participants won’t be reached, the training course will be postponed.