Erasmus+ Youth Exchange in Bakuriani, Georgia
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 4 participants + 1 group leader aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ Training course in Bakuraini, Georgia– 03–13 December 2021
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling the application
Deadline: 05 November 2021 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 120 euro
Aim of the project:
The COVID-19 Pandemic around the world has taken the world by storm touching the lives of every human being on Earth! Bringing out the best and worst of human emotions – empathy, sympathy, kindness, concern, anger, frustration, social cohesiveness and bravery among others. People around the world have been expressing these feelings through, poetry, prose, paintings and graphics! These days young people (specifically in the age range of 15-25) experience the emotional pain, depression and suffering caused by the COVID-19, some of them lost their jobs, stopped their studies, delayed their aims and goals, it seems that life stopped around them. This is a dangerous circumstance since young people are more sensitive to existing challenges. This led them to nihilism and a sense of hopelessness that could cause the problems of alcoholism and a high level of drug abuse which can definitely destroy their future. Because of this and many other obstacles, which young people are facing because of the corona issue we decided to implement our YE “Positive Youth For Unity”
The key objectives of the project:
- To increase the motivation of young people for future career and self-development;
- To support the integration process of marginalized youth in civic society activities;
- help young people to find their way and inspiration.
- Build positive attitude among the participants.
- To connect young people with nature, through meditation and spending time outside.
- Strengthening partnership cooperation among European Union and Eastern Partnership countries and empowering youth NGOs.