Erasmus+ Training course in Poznan, Poland
Partner organization from Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged at least 18 years
Erasmus+ Training course in Poznan, Poland – 20–29 November 2021
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling the application
Deadline: 12 October 2021 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
Transport cost for Azerbaijan – 275 euro
Aim of the project:
The project is aimed o raise awareness about such human rights issues like domestic violence,xenophobia, and freedom of speech through making escape rooms and understanding how to use escape rooms as a learning tool.
The key objectives of the project:
- Spread ideas about human rights protection among participants, partners and guests of the TC
- Provide participants with tools and knowledge on how to organise escape rooms for educational purposes
- Equip participants with knowledge, skills and attitudes on new approaches to education, especially HRE
- Create 3 toolboxes on escape rooms that can be used later
- Make a positive impact in such areas as domestic violence, xenophobia and freedom of speech. Issues and needs were found out when discussing this project with partners.
Who does fit this project?
- Youth leaders, Youth workers, Youth activists
- You have intermediate English skills
- Willingness to learn about the project topic
For detailed information please, click on InfoPack