Location: Sevilla, Spain
Project name: Volunteering to build an intercultural citizenship 2022
Hosting organization: Sevilla Acoge
Sending organization: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Purpose of the project:
We are looking for 5 motivated young people to collaborate in two projects :
– To help the professionals of a Community Action Center in the development of leisure
and free time activities, school reinforcement actions, in the implementation of creative
workshops and summer camp targeted to children whose parents recently arrived in
– Contribute to the life of a reception and orientation center for adult migrants. There,
volunteers will be able to participate in various activities related to social work, job
orientation, empowerment groups for migrant women, counselling, reception and first
– Support and collaboration with educators, mediators, technicians and volunteers of each center in their daily work, conducting planned activities and contributing to the socio-cultural and employment integration of migrants that participate in our intervention.
– Participation in the planning and evaluation of activities.
– In all tasks the intercultural dimension is present, as much among members of the work teams at each center, as between the beneficiaries of the activities.
– Diversity and balance tasks will be foreseen.
-All tasks for volunteers provide gradual responsibility. Will always have guidance and support in the case of specialized or delicate tasks, as is the case acting with families and single women.
– Volunteers will always be able to share their personal concerns, their knowledge, their skills, their own initiatives.
Number of volunteers: 1 volunteer between 18-30 years old (Only Azerbaijani citizenship)
Project period – 01/01/2022 to 01/12/2022 (11 months)
Deadline: 31th September 2021
How to apply? – Please send your Motivation Letter and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
All costs are covered by European Solidarity Corps
No participation fee!
Language: Spanish, English
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements:
The volunteers will live in a house owned by the foundation. property of the foundation. It has six single rooms and is dedicated exclusively to the reception of volunteers and other people who collaborate with the foundation. who collaborate with the foundation. Each volunteer will have his/her own room and common spaces (bathroom, equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, reading room, large terrace, storage room with washing machine etc.) that will be shared with other EVS volunteers.
Application conditions and requirements for volunteering:
– Spanish level not less than B1. (asset)
– Working experience or volunteering experience. (asset)
– Any related experience to intercultural environment, migration or children field. (preferable)