Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Exchange
Place: Samsun, Turkey
Date: 24 February – 02 March 2020
Participants per country: 5 – 2 blind persons (age 18 – 30), 2 non-disabled persons (age 18 – 30), 1 group leader (no age limit)
Partner organization and co-organizer form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Deadline for application: 02 February 2020 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email till 02 Feb 2020 for Skype interview.)
Please read all the information clearly before filling the APPLICATION FORM (Application open only for participants from Azerbaijan.)
Costs: 100% of food, accommodation, and transport (up to a limit of 275€) will be covered with the support of Erasmus+.
The travel costs will be reimbursed in cash or by bank transfer during or after the activity. The reimbursement of travel costs will be only realized after presenting original documents (including receipts, tickets, boarding passes, etc.).
Message from the organizers:
We are the youth of the Social Life Support Group at Ondokuz Mayıs University in Samsun. From the conference to the trip, from scientific studies, we have done many visually impaired activities. We have realized projects that we create awareness as a community. We enthusiastically aimed at a project to experience the experience of visually impaired people in different countries. With our Project, we wanna host you in our lovely city and create a multicultural friendly atmosphere, creating lifelong friendships.
Purpose of the project:
- Sharing visually impaired experiences with 5 partner countries;
- Perspectives of societies in different countries against vision disabled people;
- Different technology and app usages for vision-disabled people;
- Increasing empathy;
- Independent movement and independent skills sharing for both disabled people and non-disabled people.
Profile of participants:
- 18-30 years old (no age limit for the group leader);
- open-minded, ready to discover the beauties of European culture;
- interested in blindness and disability.