Erasmus+ Training Course
Location: Nowy Gierałtów, Poland
Project dates: 30 March- 7 April 2020
Partner organization form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants from Azerbaijan: 2 aged 18+
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all the information clearly before filling the application!
Deadline: 19 January 2020 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email till 22 January 2020 for Skype interview.)
NOTE: 100% of accommodation, food and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. The travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 360 EUR per person.
Description: The international 7-day training course “SPARK!” aims at empowering and building up the competences of youth workers to initiate, support and run social initiatives and projects by and four young people based on youth & community needs, with a focus on social entrepreneurship.
(1) to create a safe and empowering learning space for the exchange of competences and practices:
- on personal & (inter-)cultural level;
- on professional level / the organizations we represent;
- concerning practices and realities in youth work;
(2) to explore how to meet youth and community needs and be the change you want to see:
- how to make a needs assessment;
- sharing different realities of youth and community needs in Europe;
- identifying possible actions or interventions to meet youth and community needs;
- the role of Social Entrepreneurship, European citizenship and active participation of young people;
- reflect on yourself as the change you want to see;
(3) to build up competences and practice tools in the area of Social Entrepreneurship:
- modelling of projects & business plans;
- PR & marketing;
- measuring impact and sustainability;
(4) to embed in youth work and identify follow-up activities:
- introduction of and training on ERASMUS+ and other funding schemes that aim at positive change and/or Social Entrepreneurship with youth involvement;
- exploring and understanding the possibilities and role of youth work to bring about positive innovative change and supporting young people in doing so;
- support in partnership-building and project development on a local and international level;
- support in drawing consequences on an individual level (personal and professional);
- to support the partners and participants in disseminating the results of the training course and in transferring the competences and learning points to colleagues and young people.
Profile of participants:
This training course is targeted at:
- youth workers, youth leaders and people actively involved in youth work. Ideally, participants should be in a position to be able to influence the decision making of their organization.
- Participants must be aged 18+ and be residents in the country of the nominating partner organization.
- Participants should be fluent in English.
- Willing and committed to working hard (about 9 hours per day at least).
- Participation from beginning till the end is mandatory, absence without prior agreement with the organizers leads to expulsion from the programme and cancellation of the reimbursement of travel costs.
- Committed to carrying out any preparatory task asked for by the organizers, and be willing to follow-up on the training course via active youth work, ideally in co-operation with their sending/partner organization.