Erasmus+ Training Course
Project dates and locations
- 1st stage: Czech Republic / 28 March – 5 April 2020
- 2nd stage: Ukraine / August 2020 (exact dates will be informed)
IMPORTANT! The selected candidates will be required to participate in both stages! Therefore, before applying, please, take into account your availability again.
Partner organization form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: Up to 4 participants aged between 20 and 35 years
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM.
Record a short video (max 2min) telling us…
- What does “help” mean to you? Either if you help someone or someone help you?
- What are the qualities leaders should have and why?
Please, upload it to Google Drive, then copy-paste the link (please make sure that you have enabled sharing option) to the relevant section of the Application form. The video can be recorded on a mobile phone.
Please read all the information clearly before filling the application!
Deadline: 19 January 2020 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email till 22 January 2020 for Skype interview.)
If you are encountering any technical difficulties regarding shooting/uploading/sharing the video, feel free to get in touch with us either through email (email@example.com), but we don`t accept the video link before or after the deadline by email. You should submit a video link in the application.
NOTE: 100% of accommodation, food and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. The travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 330 EUR per person.
Description: This two-level project is based on successful work and great knowledge of world best-known leaders, like Simon Sinek, Steve Jobs and many others. We will explore and develop our talents and knowledge in the area of leadership. We will seek understanding and journey to what it means to be a great leader.
Aim of the project:
This project aims at developing the knowledge and abilities of leaders while sharing best practices known from the work of best leaders in the world. We would like to practice how to transfer from basic management to excellent leadership and how it will influence the system and people’s lives and motivation.
- Leadership – What does it take to inspire people and make them follow us because they want to.
- Teamwork – How can we help to establish a working team in today’s world where teamwork is becoming more and more important for every organization.
- Connections – Let’s learn how to build a team upon trust and willingness to cooperate.
- Understanding – What is there to improve and why is a must before improving something.
- Change – Living in the fast-changing world, let’s focus on how to accept changes, be flexible and profit on it.
Who does fit to this project? You do if:
- you work/will work with youngsters and have an intention of being a youth leader,
- you are interested in society and want to contribute to its development,
- you are ready to commit to one-year training,
- you are between 20 and 35 years.,
- you are able to attend both stages to complete the package. 🙂
Participation fee: 30 EUR/ per stage (only for selected participants)