Erasmus+ KA1 Training Course
Location: Manerba del Garda, Italy
Project dates: 07- 14 December 2019
Participants per country: 3 participants aged 20-45
Partner organization form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization www.csyo-az.org
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling the application
Deadline: 10 September 2019 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email until 13 September 2019 for Skype interview.)
NOTE: 100% of the accommodation, food, visa and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 360 EUR per person.
YOU.IN.TO aims at reinforcing youth worker’s capacities to fight social exclusion of youth with fewer opportunity and acquire skills to develop initiatives that can have a positive impact on local integration processes and foster the creation and/or reinforcement of a quality European network of grass-roots organizations.
- To foster the exchange of good practices among educators, animators, youth workers belonging to different European contexts and carrying different experiences;
- To reinforce collaboration among partners and their staffs in order to build a good working relationship that may continue and spread after the project;
- To widen youth workers’ socio-educational skills and, as a consequence, help their association to keep a central role in managing social processes that involve young people in their local contexts;
- To build common representations and frames, pedagogical instruments, interactive methods to deal with youth with a cross-cut, dynamic and intercultural attitude;
- To comprehend how youth work and non-formal education foster inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities, thus giving value to the best practices and approaches;
- To promote face-to-face and reciprocal learning methods for 24 youth workers and young
animators from different countries;
- To give new value to existing practices and realities by exchanging experiences;
- To develop a toolbox for youth workers during one study visit involving hands-on experiences in the participating countries;
- To update workers’ practices and tools, mixing them with new ones, especially regarding open activities and inclusive animation, in order to give the right answers to the questions raised by social transformation.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
The activities of YO.IN.TO project includes SHARING SKILLS WORKSHOPS, Study visits, key inputs from experienced youth workers, discussions, activities and use of existing materials to explore these topics and share the experience that exists, as well as address some of the challenges that exist. The methodology of the training is based on non-formal education. Special attention will be paid to the fact that the competences and the knowledge gained and transmitted during the course remain sustainable and transferable. The daily program include reflection and evaluation activities that will be realized at the end of each working day trough a mix of activities and methodologies.