Erasmus+ Training Course
1st stage: Czech Republic
2nd stage: TBC in Greece
IMPORTANT! The selected candidates will be required to participate in both stages! Therefore, before applying, please, take into account your availability again.
1st stage: 11-21 August 2019
2nd stage: April 2020 (exact dates will be informed)
Partner organization form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 3 participants aged above 18
How to apply? – Fill the APPLICATION FORM. Please read all information clearly before filling the application
Deadline: 07 July 2019 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email till 10 July 2019 for Skype interview.)
NOTE: 100% of accommodation, food and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Additionally, 30 euro participation fee will be charged within the project. Travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 330 EUR per person.
The international project STEP OUT is a two level program focused on developing individual skills, challenging comfort zone and discovering individual talents. participants of the project will acquire deeper knowledge of themselves, possibility to discover their unique talents and attitude to expand comfort zone in different areas of life.
This project aims at challenging participants and their comfort zone. Through this project we want to help participants to reach their true potential and explore new possibilities.
- Authenticity – Our ability to be ourselves is our biggest advantage so let’s learn how to use it and don ́t waste it!
- improvisation – Being able to react on unexpected things is predicted to be one of the most valuable skills. Have you ever kissed A frog?
- Self-development – Reading books is fine but until we are ready to look into the eyes of our demons, we will never truly grow…
- Discipline – If you can master yourself, you can master your life!
- Breaking boundaries – One can go only as far as her/his imagination! So let’s imagine without boundaries and live our lives likewise!
The participants should have the following profile:
- to be very motivated
- involved in the NGO sector (or you would like to be)
- Youth leader or youth worker
- curious newcomer to the NGO world
- Aged Above 18
- Ready and available to be involved in both stages of the project actively
- ready to work on your personal development
- ready to go deeper in your own life