Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
Location: Velenje, Slovenia
Project dates: 10-21 June 2019
Partner organization form Azerbaijan: “Common Sense” Youth Organization
Participants per country: 5 participants aged 18-29
How to apply? – Please Fill the application form.
Deadline: 09 May 2019 | 23:59 (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email till 11 May 2019 for Skype interview.)
100% of accommodation, food and transportation will be covered with the support of Erasmus+. Travel cost limit for Azerbaijan is 360 EUR per person.
What will we do:
- With local theater we will create a theater performance where we will talk about topics, stories, experiences, that often remain hidden, obscure or silent in our wider society
- Discuss about social issues such as harassment, abuse, bullying, stereotypes, immigration, other traumas
- We will have work shops with professionals from those fields (psychologists, healthcare workers, associations and organisations)
- We will get acquainted with the project »Živa knjižnica« (A live library is an innovative method of active dialogue we actively raise awareness of and educate people about human values, human rights and encourage debate on prejudices and stereotypes in society. The Living Libraries method confronts the reader / reader with his own prejudices and stereotypical performances and offers a concrete opportunity to meet with his own stereotype live).
- write down YOUTHPASS and plan our future voluntary path
- Talking publicly about very important issues in our society
- To encourage empathy, understanding, solidarity
- Informally educate young people on public speaking, promotion, technical assistance in the process of making theater performance
- Discover the possibilities of volunteering in local and international environment
- Empowerment of young people
We would like to get a group of people that are communicative, with no problems with public speaking, interested in art or theater or music. Some of them will perform at the theater play, some will be active audience, some will be a part of brainstorming group, some of promotion, some of tehnical assistance and so on.