Long term EVS project in Bulgaria!
Location: Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Hosting Organization – Centre for European Initiatives
Sending organization: “Common Sense” Youth Organization | www.csyo-az.org
- Working with kids from rural areas near the town – language classes, art workshops, sports events, outdoor games.
- During school holidays – organizing camps for kids and youth
- Online radio – talk shows on topics that you are interested in
- Working on the web-site of the organization and writing articles in a volunteer newsletter.
- Helping in our office – preparation of papers, teaching English to kids.
- Promotional events – participating in street events to promote volunteering
- We are also open to your ideas – we will support your small projects and initiatives.
Number of volunteers: 1 volunteer between 18-30 years old (Only Azerbaijani citizenship)
Project period – 15.05.2019 – 2020 (at least 6 months untill 1 year)
Deadline: 30 april 2019
All costs are covered by Erasmus+.
No participation fee!
Financing of the project and Accommodation: Every month we will pay to you 220 euro for food and pocket money. Food in Bulgaria is usually cheap and there is a great variety of fresh vegetables and fruits that are produced in the area. The project also covers your travel costs to Bulgaria and back to your home. The flat is equipped with cooking facilities, a washing machine and wi-fi. There is bed-linen, blankets and pillows. All the bills – electricity, internet, water, etc. are paid by the project. You might need to share a bedroom with another volunteer.
The venue of the project: A town of 200 000 population, one of the greenest and most beautiful towns in Bulgaria. It is in the central part of the country, only 2 hours away from both to the seaside and to the capital city Sofia.