Location: León Spain
Name of project: YOUth for YOUrope
Hosting Organization: AEGEE-León (European Students’ Forum)
Purpose of project : Youth Participation. European awareness & Active Citizenship.
Number of volunteers: 1 volunteer at the age of 18-30
Duration of project: 10 months (from 1st September 2018 till 30th June 2019)
Deadline: 8th of April.
How to apply?
Send us email TO: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com and include in attachment:
- CV in Europass format
- Motivation letter
- Name and Reference number of your Sending Organization:
“Common Sense” Youth Organization
Address: 5th micro-district, Sumqayıt Youth House, Sumgait city, Azerbaijan AZ5007
PIC number: 947847141 | Accreditation (EI) number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-017900
Contact Person: Ramiz Aliyev | GSM: +994503217290 | Email: EVS@csyo-az.org
All costs cover by Erasmus+.
No participation fee!
Language: English, Spain
Voluntary operation time and project activities: Main duties for the Volunteer:
- To collaborate in office daily tasks of our association:
- Public attention to Erasmus Students and local members.
- Reservations for trips, cultural entrances, sport courts, etc.
- Answering phone calls.
- Check association related e-mails.
- Manage public social network of our association.
- To work closely with the Erasmus Team of AEGEE-León.
- To collaborate and organize a weekly language exchange meeting.
- To help us in the maintenance of the Volunteering Office, giving information services to the ones who are interested on EVS and other mobility projects.
Other duties for the volunteers:
- To help updating and translating our webpage and Blog in English, Spanish and his/her mother tongue.
- To help in the organization of youth fairs: setting up stages, posters, media, etc.
- To work with other AEGEE members in Local and European level, participating in working groups and activities.
- To promote the involvement of young people in mobility projects.
- To help the Board actively to achieve their goals.
- To develop a personal project in our association.
- Service: 35 hours/week (2 days off per week); Holidays: 2 days per month (maximum 20 days for the whole project).
- Application conditions and requirements for volunteering To be able to communicate in English & Spanish language (at least B1 level) (Official accreditation is not needed, Skype meeting is enough)
- Proficient user in computer programs like Gmail, Drive, Word, Excel, Photoshop, video editing (or similar), etc.
- Youngster ready for respecting rules and following a scheduled program.
Financing of project: Fully covered by hosting organization. Volunteers will live in a rented flat with shared kitchen. A monthly food allowance is provided. Shared flat with other youngsters, private room. Money allowance for preparing their own food. No need transport to get the EVS placement 150€/month (pocket money)